Wednesday, October 29, 2014

365 Project - Day 1

I have just gotten back into photography after a very long hiatus of 25ish years. Over the past several months, I've taken thousands of photos. Okay - true confessions - about 1/3rd of those are because my shutter release is set on CL, but in the spirit of one of my favorite books, Outliers, I'm well on my way to 10,000 ;-)

As I was reading Flipboard today, I came across a lightstalking.com article about the benefits of a daily photo project. I started a personal 365 Project a couple of days ago, but Dzvonko Petrovski was convincing about the importance of blogging to get feedback and, well, here I am putting my "craft" out there.

Yet the day is almost over - getting started is both challenging and exciting ...

Here we go ... Day 1 photo: About this pic - I paid $6 to enter into a children's petting zoo. I am not, however, a fan of pets and animals. So I did not take the food to feed the animals. This fellow and all the others were quite annoyed that I was not feeding them. They came charging toward me with hungry, anxious eyes, only to find that I was not offering grub. I was thrilled we had a fence between us and afraid this one would lunge across and eat my camera. Can't you see the exasperation in his eyes?

Today's Photo: "Feed me!"


"Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you." David Brinkley

No comments:

Post a Comment