Friday, March 13, 2015

365 Project - Day 134

In this madness, I call "my life" it is important to remember the simple things. My awesome family, a cup of tea, a great belly laugh, the warmth of friendship, the bliss of music, quiet times in prayer, and comforting food. As I work on these 100+ lovely teenage faces, I have to remind myself to take a break and enjoy the simple things around me. It is those moments that expand my joy.

There is still something more simple that increases my joy. It is the constant reminder that "we know that in all God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28) It just doesn't get any easier than this!

One of the first things I look forward to cooking once I have a moment will be homemade tomato soup. This photo is a reminder of that upcoming simple comfort of a bowl of hot soup and crackers or a sandwich (haven't decided which yet) to anticipate. This was easy and fun to set up. I am even okay with chip in the spoon - that just adds a more realistic appeal.

Blessings!

Today's Photo: Simple Comfort



"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 100
85mm
f5.6
1/180


No comments:

Post a Comment