Monday, August 31, 2015

365 Project - Day 298

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will ever let the righteous be shaken." Psalm 55:22

Confession ... I've gotten so far behind in my 365 blogging that I lost a day somehow and the Limes below were skipped. I have a lot on my mind and I suppose the combination of the high key limes and the whimsical flowers may be a bit of a reflection on my state of existence now.

Perhaps I just have a little too much of this going on? “I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.” Sylvia Platt

If so, I'm not sure I'm ready to narrow my work, yet!

Best wishes.

Today's Photos:

High Key Green (the real Day 296)



Whimsy in Red (Day 298)



"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." 1Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment