Monday, October 5, 2015

365 Project - Day 328

"Arise, shine, for your light has come." Isaiah 60:1

The other day, I was inspired to combine two articles I had read into a single photograph. One article was about backlighting photographic content and the other discussed the quality of Bokeh, the out of focus background in photos. I was fortunate to have a beautiful Fall afternoon for this project.

It took a few attempts to get this right without blowing out the highlights and to incorporate my bonus element - the setting sun. I needed the sun glare as a reminder. I am in the midst of a project that seems to be taking an extraordinary amount of time to complete. I pray for the wisdom needed to complete the project and the guidance necessary to direct my steps along with the combination of the two to speed my way to conclusion. The light shimmering through in this photo is a reminder that, though, the progress may seem little, fuzzy and slow, God is directing a bigger play. And, I can have confidence in tossing my anxiety into His light and in return, He will light my path.

Blessings.

Today's Photo: Light and Bokeh



"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment