Thursday, October 1, 2015

365 Project - Day 327

“Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have enjoyed the reaction of people the last few days as I have offered to have people with fewer items than I step in line in front of me or had someone order ahead of me at the deli since I was in less of a hurry. It feels good to have the fullness of time and patience to offer these blessings to others.

One of the beauties of a cup overflowing, is that you have so much left over that you must share or the blessings spoil. That is true whether we are discussing people or fruit. And, when we make the most of ourselves, we expand our blessings until we become more than enough and overflow. When that happens, our good gifts are shared with others.

May your blessings overflow.

Today's Photo: Limes overflowing



“When you wish someone joy, you wish them peace, love, prosperity, happiness... all the good things.” Maya Anglelou






EXIF: Nikon D750
ISO 1000
50mm
f4
1/4s

No comments:

Post a Comment