Wednesday, October 14, 2015

365 Project - Day 337

"When you catch a glimpse of your potential, that's when passion is born." Zig Ziglar

The teen headshot is my favorite photographic project. I believe, however, that the course of this project requires me, as the photographer, to deliver photographs that help the youth visualize their future. To do this, we include a few photographs that reflect the client's passion, their potential for greatness ... their imagined future. Photographs are powerful. And, IMHO, these can be some of the most powerful.

In any work activity, we are most engaged when we understand the underlying rationale for our efforts. This is as true in my business professional activities as it is in my nonprofit and artistic ventures. My corporate employees were more fully committed when we were clear about the direct connection between the actions they took each day and our clients' success. I can draw that same parallel between the headshot photograph and my client's career success. Yet, my Type A tendencies needed something more, hence the silhouette.

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: A Bright Future



“Begin to weave and God will give the thread.” German proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment