Thursday, July 30, 2015

365 Project - Day 273

"Ah, great it is to believe the dream as we stand in youth by the starry stream; but a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, the dream is true!" Edwin Markham

I know. I have been warned that it's a bad idea to capture so many flowers in a single photograph. Yet, I do it anyway and one of my favorite paintings in my home is a massively disorganized giant floral bouquet. So, what gives?

My objective here was to capture a few flowers in focus - a sign of moving forward with focus and intent, despite any noise (out of focus flowers in the background) - both positive and negative.

At some point, we have to ingest faith, suit up and step out, if we're to end up where we're meant to be. The good news is, the Bible tells us over and over again that God works all things together for good. We might just want to truly believe. Then, when we make our move, the universe will move the necessary widgets in place to support us. I'm pushing myself to realize the quote above. Are you ready?

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Stepping out!



"Scripture reassures us, 'No one who trusts God like this - heart and soul - will ever regret it.' It's the same no matter what a person's religious background may be: the same God for all of us, acting the same incredibly generous way to everyone who calls out for help. 'Everyone who calls, "Help, God!" gets help.' " Romans 10:11-13







EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f2
1/90s

No comments:

Post a Comment