Tuesday, June 23, 2015

365 Project - Day 235

“The eyes are the mirror of the soul and reflect everything that seems to be hidden; and like a mirror, they also reflect the person looking into them.” Paulo Coelho

Perhaps my favorite part of headshot day is capturing and illustrating so many pairs of eyes of the youth. They are vibrant, colorful, lively and they all foretell a brilliant future. I am incredibly fortunate to have this opportunity, this moment in time, to reveal their truth.

My wish, however, is that my time with the kids would be more than a fleeting moment. These sprint headshot sessions are challenging. Yet, I am grateful even for that brief time. To look into the eyes of the future, always gives me hope and pause. The former is obvious, the latter is a reminder of my responsibility in nurturing that future and its possibilities.

Blessings.

Today's Photo: The vision of the soul



“Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince







EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 125
50mm
f5.6
1/180s

No comments:

Post a Comment