Tuesday, March 10, 2015

365 Project - Day 131

I'm fried. I'm absolutely exhausted. We've taken photos for headshots of more than 100 kids in 3 days and I am no longer stable. Next up - processing the down-selcted photos. It is a good and great thing that I enjoy this so very much.

I mentioned the catchlights from my umbrella the other day. I am using a Paul C. Buff 64" Soft Silver PLM Umbrella with white front diffusion fabric. The eyes are among my favorite element in these photos. Here's an illustration of those catchlights. Lovely and exciting, right?

I am channeling this right now: "If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all." Michelangelo Buonarotti

Today's Photo: Her eyes sparkle



"There are no shortcuts to anyplace worth going." Beverly Sills





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 100
50mm
f6.7
1/180


No comments:

Post a Comment