Saturday, March 14, 2015

365 Project - Day 135

Super ... Ultimate ... Epic - Happy Pi Day. The once in a lifetime moment(s) of 3-14-15 9:26:53 passed this math major by while she amused herself with her right brain. The two are often in conflict and today the right won, when it was clearly the left's day. There's likely a lesson or message in there somewhere. I came across a fun quote about Pi: "Love is like Pi - natural, irrational, and very important." Lisa Hoffmann

I spent the bulk of the day working on headshot photos, making progress and constantly identifying new shortcuts. I am close to completing round 1. I took a break the other day, to wander outside in search of signs of Spring. And, while it was warmish (I still needed a winter coat), I could find little new growth. The buds on this tree may be winter or evergreen buds, but in them, I found a glimmer of hope. These buds are my sign of Spring's impending presence.

Best Wishes!

Today's Photo: Budding Spring?



"If you only expect the best, you very often get it." W. Somerset Maughm





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
85mm
f5.6
1/90

No comments:

Post a Comment