Tuesday, March 24, 2015

365 Project - Day 143

I don't know what to say about snow anymore. Enough already. I'm not happy that it snowed on Friday, canceling our show. Then we awoke Saturday to more snow. Again ... Enough already. I could not be more anxious for Spring and heat.

In the meantime, I am trying to find the good in this weather. Ideas, anyone ... anyone? Okay, in the absence of a direct connection, we know that winter is required to secure the harvest. So, I offer this: "When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.' ... So, the last will be first, and the first will be last." Matthew 20:8 & 16

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: The long season:



"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." Anthony J. D'Angelo


No comments:

Post a Comment