Sunday, March 22, 2015

365 Project - Day 140

The run-up to a show is always is exciting. This one perhaps more exciting than many others for a lot of reasons, including it being the last high school show for one of my sons, the fact that both boys will be together on stage, the leading man role for my son and all of the work that went into building the boards.

You can see the mess I created while building the cast, crew and pit boards in the first photo below. We needed 6 boards and I had purchased only 5. Thank goodness for my husband who was able to transform a board full of photos from another show into what we needed for this one. I needed to design the boards and then add 107 photos along with their roles. Awesome task - all it worth every moment.

Best wishes!



Today's Photos: Starring Cast!





"This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment