Tuesday, March 31, 2015

365 Project - Day 151

"The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people's disgrace from all the earth. The Lord has spoken." Isaiah 25:8

I love that. No wavering. No doubt. Just simply - "The Lord has spoken."

Today was one of those crazy, mixed up days. I went out for a walk, finally. I haven't been able to do that for months, largely due to "the incident", but also due to the weather. And, then it snowed. It's 40 degrees outside and it snows. Will this winter ever end? Photos coming up, I promise, but I had hoped to post photos of birds and signs of Spring, not snow!!

I then felt fantastic about completing a project I've been working for some time. Only to discover that not everyone is as pleased. I'm quite happy with the end product, but you cannot please all of the people, all of the time!

The photo below was taken on Palm Sunday. I looked for palm branches and couldn't find any. So the combination of these amber colored calla lilies and the greenery will have to do. I laid them down to resemble the branches I imagine might have fallen from the hands of the crowd as they assembled upon Jesus' arrival into Jerusalem. Palm branches strewn about in the streets. I laid them on a silver platter that reads "Give me this day my daily bread" (though I know you cannot see the inscription). I also believe it is fitting that this photo falls on this day ... as a reminder that while the situation may not seem to go as I have planned, it is not over until God says it is over. And, His ending is typically quite spectacular. That's what I'm counting on. How about you?

Warm blessings!

Today's Photo: Beginnings and Endings



"In that day they will say, 'Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the Lord, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.' " Isaiah 25:9

No comments:

Post a Comment