Sunday, March 15, 2015

365 Project - Day 136

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams

Given I am completely consumed by my headshot task, the thought, art and timing associated with the 365 Project is difficult. I took a break to search the house for objects and found a few, unsatisfied by any. I defaulted, thus, to these golden apples.

A few thoughts about apples ... Since I missed Pi day yesterday and apple pie is my favorite, it makes sense to feature apples today. Given my lack of sleep, exercise and good eating habits lately, I need "an apple a day to keep the doctor away." And, my personal favorite: "Every thought is a seed. If you plant Crab Apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious." Bill Meyer

Best Wishes!

Today's Photos: Reaping Gold



"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10



No comments:

Post a Comment