Sunday, March 29, 2015

365 Project - Day 149

Hosanna! It is the beginning of holy week. I enjoy the start of this week. Jesus' triumphant ride into Jerusalem, full of excitement, hope and promise. The beginning of a busy, devastating and ultimately triumphant week. We could learn a lot from this week, but mostly this: Do not despair. Trust God. Seek His guidance. Follow His ways. And, it may be complicated, but there is a Sunday coming after our Friday.

Blessings.

Today's Photo: Seeking Peace!



"I'm nearly at the end of my rope. Don't turn away; don't ignore me! That would be certain death. If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice, I'll go to sleep each night trusting in you. Point out the road I must travel; I'm all ears, all eyes before you. Save me from my enemies, God -- you're my only hope! Teach me how to live to please you, because you're my God. Lead me by your blessed Spirit into cleared and level pastureland." Psalm 143:7-10






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 100
50mm
f5.6
1/6

No comments:

Post a Comment