Tuesday, March 3, 2015

365 Project - Day 124

It's snowing again today. So much snow! I am drawn to the tracks in the snow in this photograph. I'm dying to go for a walk, but it is almost unimaginable. Who knows when it will be warm and dry enough to get out for a walk. I'm hopeful it won't be too much longer. I feel like it has been a lifetime since I've taken a walk in the fresh air. There's only so much soul searching one can do in a season.

I stepped out during the snow storm to take this photograph. I normally take snow photos with my flash, but this time I decided to try pushing the shutter speed up to capture the snowflakes. After looking through the photos using this technique, I believe the the flash works better, but it depends. Large flakes in a blustery storm seemed easier to capture with the flash. This photo captures more of the delicacy of a full, but lighter storm. Lucky me, though, I'll have more opportunities to experiment. Ah, another thing for which to be grateful!

"If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?" Percy Bysshe Shelley

Warm Wishes!

Today's Photo: The Walkway



"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 400
50mm
f4.8
1/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment