Saturday, March 28, 2015

365 Project - Day 148

"So Jesus answered and said to them, 'Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, "Be removed and be cast into the sea," and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.' " Mark 11:22-23

I purchased these tomatoes from Whole Foods Grocery, mostly to photograph, but they are also as delicious as they appear. Imagine my delight when I looked at my photos and thought, "I'm not convinced that I should edit this!" This does not happen often. I decided to keep one unedited (seriously - not even sharpened) and to minimally, but traditionally edit a second version. Both are below.

It dawned on me that I have been making so many still life photos that the details should start to come naturally. It's exciting to think of this becoming effortless. Some days I wake up in the morning and as soon as I see the light coming through the dining room window, I'm anxious to start taking photographs. Now that's a great way to encourage my soul at the start of the day.

Blessings!

Today's Photos: Soul Tomatoes

Unedited

Edited


"Thank God because he's good, because his love never quits. Tell the world, Israel, 'His love never quits.' " Psalm 118:1-2





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f6.7
1/2s

No comments:

Post a Comment