Friday, March 20, 2015

365 Project - Days 137, 138, 139

I had to take a hiatus from posting on the blog to focus on completing the headshots and boards for the cast, crew and pit for this weekend's Newtown High School production of City of Angels. This turned out to be a monumental task, but I was blessed to have the opportunity for such an awesome responsibility. I felt this Bible verse tugging at me: "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace."

I finished in the nick of time and only by the grace of God. More in an upcoming blog.

I am catching up a few days in this blog since the genre is similar. I may continue to catch-up for a few days. I did keep taking photos each day. I am proud of myself for keeping the 365 going despite my weariness. Life does continue, doesn't it, even when we are knicker-deep or waist-deep in our own little messes? The good news (and believe me, I needed to be reminded of this the other day), God's grace is sufficient!

To focus on something different from the headshot work, I worked on still life. This is a subject and skill I need to continue to explore and develop. I was out buying the boards for the headshots and stopped at the grocery store to pick up produce for these shoots. I'm pleased with my exploration of this still life, but want to now study more artwork and attempt to imitate that in my still photographs. This is a start.

The photos appear in their daily order.

Best wishes!

Today's Photos: Life goes on








"for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones." Proverbs 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment