Monday, March 23, 2015

365 Project - Day 142

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw

Well, then, there you have it. A life's work wrapped up in a tidy little bow. Love this GBS quote, right? At least we ventured out into the cruel, dark world and gave it our best effort! And, if we did that, we most assuredly contributed to something or someone in some way, at a minimum.

I find it both annoying and oddly invigorating when my 365s go awry. Since we had a snow day on Friday, I used that opportunity to attempt another still life. That afternoon, I rented both 24-70mm and 70-200mm lenses for the weekend productions of City of Angels. I decided to warm up with the 24-70mm on the still life. I paired the green apple with the baby eggplant because I think the complementary color scheme looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, two things went wrong with this photograph: 1) too much light from the window and 2) soft focus on the eggplant.

I am including 2 photos. I like veggie stills in black & white, however, I did also want to capture the pairing of green and purple. If I'm going to muck things up, I might as well double the pleasure!

Blessings!

Today's Photos: Glorious Adventure




"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." Ephesians 6:11
Just a note about this Bible verse: Speaking from personal experience (as recent as yesterday), even when you forget the armor, God has your back and He will provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment