Thursday, March 26, 2015

365 Project - Day 144

I have just completed editing Act One. Okay so I admit to being a bit over-ambitious in the number of photos taken during the 3 performances. Right now I'm thinking it is a really great thing that we did not have a 4th performance. Wait - there is a silver lining in a snow day!

I am mostly pleased with the results. I missed one key scene. So that's a drag, but the rest of the major scenes are included. My son will do the final culling to get down from 200 photos to something more reasonable. I want to ensure every child appears somewhere and then after that, we can start to be more critical.

This photo below is one of my faves from the final performance of Act One. I still cannot get over the fact that this is the last high school musical performance for this son. The good news is that it was fantastic. I will just miss seeing him grace the stage. Such unexpected and overwhelming joy! I am immensely proud of this young man for so many reasons. He is truly special.

Best wishes!

Today's photo: This is not to be believed!


"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked." Psalm 84:10



No comments:

Post a Comment