Wednesday, April 1, 2015

365 Project - Day 152

I was searching for inspiration today and at the top of this list of words of wisdom, I found:

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." Abraham Lincoln

Being reminded that we control our destinies, will certainly rev up or restart your engine, energizing us to pursue our dreams.

Another quote that excited me is from Pablo Picasso, "Everything you can imagine is real."

Just stop and think about that for a moment. If this is true, then the art of the possible takes on an entirely new dimension. Creative and innovative ideas soar in far reaching, yet not impossible ways. It is encouraging to simply ponder this thought. Thank you Mr. Picasso.

And, with these 2 quotes in hand, I am invigorated with renewed inspiration. There is much to give and much work to be accomplished. Pun intended - And, just like that, I have a "spring" in my step!

In case I might think I'm not enough to make a difference, there's this, "If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito." Betty Reese

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Spring Ahead



"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f6.7
3s

No comments:

Post a Comment