Friday, April 3, 2015

365 Project - Day 154

This is evidence that you cannot, must not fret over that which burdens and torments you. We, I must trust that if I endure and have sown well, whatever challenges those well-planted seeds face, they will overcome.

Yesterday, I whined and agonized over another snowfall. Yet today I trekked to the edge of our garden and found these bulbs sprouting from the earth. Not covered deep under snow, but growing and rising in spite of the longest winter ever.

I am thankful for these and the hope they represent, particularly on this Good Friday. If you look closely you will see another sprout in the distance. Spring is on its way!

Blessings!

Today's Photo: Christ's Hope for Today and Tomorrow



"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 100
50mm
f4.8
1/250


No comments:

Post a Comment