Wednesday, April 15, 2015

365 Project - Day 166

I admit to a failing grade in teaching my children to fully comprehend delayed gratification. In my defense, however, this AppleWatch is a gift from Santa Claus, not from me! And it should also be noted that my son requested the 17,000$ watch and he is getting the low end. As I explained to him, he is only 14 years old and he MUST have something to which he aspires!

The night before the pre-order release, I was repeatedly reminded that I needed to order the watch first thing the next morning. Then again upon awakening and before school started, I was constantly reminded and interrogated as to whether I had ordered the watch. Unfortunately, disaster struck when I finally placed the order at 7AM. As you can guess, the watch was backordered and I was given a June ship date. My son was so disappointed.

When we were in Providence this weekend for his brother's Eastern Regionals Choral Concert, we stopped by an Apple Store and were able to get an immediate appointment to see, touch and feel the AppleWatch. He was beyond excited. I thought this photo capturing "elapsed time" was apropos.

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: In due time


"Time is an illusion." Albert Einstein






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 1000
50mm
f2.8
1/180

No comments:

Post a Comment