Monday, April 13, 2015

365 Project - Day 164

Today temperatures finally reached above 60 degrees, nearing 70. The skies were cloudy, but the sun peeked out this afternoon and I drove with my sun roof open. Yay! For awhile it seemed this day was just a dream. We're not entirely in the clear, though. We do still have snow on the ground, serving as a reminder that winter lingers. Thankfully, spring is fighting to show itself.

When I look at this photograph, I see flowers dancing, a fanciful reminder of the joy of spring. And, at the same time a gentle reminder that my angst over this never-ending winter will soon seem like a fleeting moment in the grand scheme of things. I have had flowers in my home nearly every day all winter as beautiful decorations, as photo ops for my 365, and as a sign of hope!

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: The Dance of Spring


"Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." Psalm 30:4-5






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 250
50mm
f11
3s

No comments:

Post a Comment