Sunday, April 12, 2015

365 Project - Day 163

"You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills." Jim Rohm

One of my joys is photographing headshots of teenagers. I typically use strobes (flashes) for this work. I wanted to practice with natural light so I pulled out my "model," Kyla. She worked out wonderfully. This photo was taken in my favorite little spot, the dining room. The good news with Kyla is that her look is always perfect. That leaves me to focus on just the technical aspects.

It is a delight to have the opportunity to sharpen the saw! It is our responsibility to continue to develop our gifts and talents and I'm enjoying having the time to work mine.

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Kyla



"A person is a poet if his imagination is stimulated by the difficulties inherent in his art and not if his imagination is dulled by them." Paul Valery





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f6.7
7/10s

No comments:

Post a Comment