Wednesday, April 8, 2015

365 Project - Day 159

"You don't have to wait for the End. I am, right now, Resurrection and Life. The one who believes in me, even though he or she dies, will live. And everyone who lives believing in me does not ultimately die at all. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26

Easter - the foundation of our faith ... Christ has lived. Christ has died. Christ is risen!

I wanted this photograph to illustrate the focus of Easter, our risen Lord, while highlighting the celebration. I hope I made the point.

Blessings!

Today's Photo: He is Alive!



Soar we now where Christ has led, Alleluia!
Following our exalted Head, Alleluia!
Made like him, like him we rise, Alleluia!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies, Alleluia!
- From "Christ the Lord is Risen Today" by Charles Wesley





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 160
50mm
f5.6
1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment