Thursday, April 2, 2015

365 Project - Day 153

This is a photograph that IMHO is worth a thousand words ... 42 degrees and snowing. I see the likeness of tears in the snowfall. My tears. My anxiety over more snow from a woman who has been inside for too long, given the event of my broken leg. I am anxious for sunshine, fresh air, long walks and exploration. Yet, it snows. Now you see why the snowfall resembles my tears?

To focus properly, however, I am asking myself, "what am I to learn from all of this?" If you have read earlier blogs, you are aware that it is important to me that I learn my lesson from falling down the stairs and breaking my leg. So, again now - I ask, "what am I to learn from this never-ending winter?" The Lord must know I need heat and sunshine to survive. So, what then?

Perhaps something along these lines:
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

I am looking forward to a strengthened soul, inspiration and abundant success. I hope you are as well.

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Melancholy Awaits Bliss




"Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak." Psalm 56:8
"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Psalm 56:8





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f4
1/90

No comments:

Post a Comment