Friday, April 10, 2015

365 Project - Day 161

For today's photo, I tried several different food objects against a white background. I haven't used a white backdrop, except for headshot work, for some time. This was a good exercise.

I like the interest resulting from color and size dimensions in this garlic photo. It took a little work to arrange the composition, but I enjoyed the practice in composing. In fact, I was not displeased with any of the photos from the day's work. The photos included tomatoes, a yellow onion and a combination of the lot. I'm working on composition as a challenge.

I am living da Vinci's poetic version of "practice makes perfect": "God sells us all things at the price of labor." Leonardo da Vinci

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Fancy Garlic



"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
55mm
f8
1/2s

No comments:

Post a Comment