Tuesday, February 10, 2015

365 Project - Day 103

"Next to God, thy parents." William Penn

I received a phone call this afternoon that my 82 year old father is in the hospital. So, it was a delightful treat to speak with him this evening and hear his laughter. That smile and laughter are among my favorite things in all the world. My father is a very funny man, a prankster. He kept us laughing, often to the point of tears while we were growing up. I can vividly remember snorting beverages at the dinner table from laughing so hard.

I pray for my father's supernatural return to perfect health.

Best wishes.

Today's Photo: His smile!



"A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea." Japanese Proverb





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f5.6
1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment