Friday, February 20, 2015

365 Project - Day 113

I had a moment of great energy today when I unhooked my camera from its home on my tripod and headed towards the door on my way to my physical therapy appointment. I had planned to venture out in the bright sunlight after PT to capture photos of our snow capped winter. I had planned to, until I asked my husband to tell me the temperature. At that very moment, I carefully snapped my camera back into place, zipped up my coat, grabbed my gloves and briefly wondered what I would photograph for the day. When I reached my appointment, my car's temperature gauge read 3 degrees. I am so much happier in warmth.

A couple of days ago, I walked around the outside of my home to take photographs and found huge icicles, I mean enormous, hanging off the water drainpipes on our roof. I can't imagine how they are keeping it together ;-) The photo below is one of the smaller icicles. It is lovely and I got a kick out of trying to catch a droplet on camera.

Today's Photo: Winter's Folly



"For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 2 Corinthians 4:17






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 100
35mm
f2
1/8000

No comments:

Post a Comment