Tuesday, February 3, 2015

365 Project - Day 96

"Keep me away from the wisdom that does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Khalil Gibran.

I have to repeat myself. These children are awesome. It is wonderful to witness them performing beyond their years, training and experience as they execute talent to their maximum potential. I wonder, perhaps, if music is the fuel that drives this push to overachieve. Music can flood our senses and sensibilities, intensifying feelings that exist or causing us to integrate new ones. And, it has the unique ability to give wings to an ambitious soul or refresh a broken one.

In this photo, I hope you'll agree, the former is at work. So much energy, such joy. I believe this is reflective of Bach's intention when he said, "Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul." All I can say is, "Bravo!"

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Children - The joy of music!




"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." Plato




EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 1600
70mm
f2.8
1/125

No comments:

Post a Comment