Friday, February 27, 2015

365 Project - Day 120

We are on the brink of another musical. Such fun! I am anxious to see Newtown High School's production of City of Angels. Two years ago, my sons' first duet together featured a song from this show. This will be a bittersweet moment. The final high school performance for my oldest son and the inaugural high school performance for my younger son.

I had the opportunity this week to take publicity photos during rehearsal. My kids absolutely never allow me to see their performances before opening night. So I was over the moon and did not behave properly, I'm sure! I was so excited to be there that I was less a fly on the wall than I should have been. Ah well, if I am allowed back again, the novelty will have worn off ;-)

This performance will be produced in both color and black and white. This will be an outstanding production. I can't wait! Below are two photos from the rehearsal. It is wonderful to see my children living their passions. I hope you are living yours. Enjoy!

Today's Photo: Passions' Play





"There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment