Saturday, November 8, 2014

365 Project - Day 11

I suppose I will be grounded for a few days. I certainly felt that way yesterday, in preparation for my surgery. It looked like a beautiful day outside, though cold and windy. And, while there were lots of opportunities to photograph indoors, I longed to be outside. However, I was hooked up to a cold pack machine to reduce the swelling. The good news is I was sitting in one of our front rooms, looking out a large picture window.

All my best wishes!

Today's Photo: "Grounded"


"March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path." Khalil Gibran

"For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control, and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 1

No comments:

Post a Comment