Wednesday, November 12, 2014

365 Project - Day 15

I've been playing around with my flash unit and am learning a lot. I am not a big fan of using flash, but I suppose I have a choice: hibernate in the dark, take super grainy photos or figure out this beast. On top, it's not lost on me that I am missing all of the other benefits of flash in eliminating shadows, capturing action photos, making subjects standout, increasing sharpness, etc. So, I have a long way to go in sorting out flash, but had fun shooting some of my favorite things: beautiful flowers from a friend, ever-present crutches and a delicious Snickers bar. All 3 make up my triad of encouragement these days. I chose this photo shot with a bounce flash using the fluorescent filter.

Today's Photo: Encouragement: Beauty, Brace, Bliss



“There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Fifth Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment