Wednesday, November 19, 2014

365 Project - Day 22

I guess it's pretty easy to say the weather isn't so bad when you haven't ventured out in it for more than a few moments at a time and, of course, if you don't live in Buffalo. Tonight I went out to photograph my son's dress rehearsal and it is so very cold. I found myself longing for the days when we lived in Texas. Clearly, winter is running rapidly toward us and I need to brace myself. I am not a cold weather person. In fact, I need - need sunshine and warmth. I'm one of those people that craves time in the direct sunlight simply because I literally feel all ills being drawn out by the rays of the sun. And I do mean "all ills": physical, mental and emotional. Warmth and sunshine are my ultimate cure.

I chose this photo for today's project because the cast of light and few remaining leaves symbolize hope of more days and weeks of warmer weather before the onset of bitter cold. Rather than think of this as fleeting fall, I choose to think of it as the hope of warmth.

Today's photo: "Hope of warmth"


Warmest Wishes !!


"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

"Hope anchors the soul." Hebrews 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment