Friday, November 14, 2014

365 Project - Day 17

I confess that our dining room is rarely used. In fact, this evening, my husband was setting out a plate of homemade oatmeal raisin cookies (yep, he baked them) for my son's cast bonding party and asked if he could use a plate from the dining room buffet. Without breathing, I firmly said "no". Seriously, a bunch of teenagers eating off of my china? At the same time, I suppose someone should see and use the beautiful decor we have so lovingly displayed in this room. This candle vase and painting (would be interesting to know if someone could guess the painting from just the amount exposed here) are two simpler examples of art and joy in the room. I chose these for this photo because I love the glass mosaic and its reflections dancing off the navy blue walls, juxtaposed with just the corner of the painting.

Today's Photo: Dancing Mosaic



"Remember yesterday..Celebrate today...Imagine tomorrow."

"Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do." Ecclesiastes 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment