Monday, November 10, 2014

365 Project - Day 13

Happy Birthday to me ... I enjoyed a fantastic birthday today. I experienced both more pain than I would have hoped and more joy than I likely deserve. Fortunate am I that I should be remembered and offered good wishes by so many. I am full!

On several separate occasions this summer, I have photographed our "double knock-out roses", but haven't been satisfied with any of the photographs. I decided that I would force myself out to take more in celebration of my birthday and then force a "best of the day" selection to post for today's project. Of course, I was limited in the amount of time I could spend taking pictures. The bushes are also tiring of blooming, as they seem ready to give way to rest for the winter. Most of the few remaining roses look quite spent, but they are still enjoyable.

Today's photo: "Celebrate"



This just made me laugh so hard:
"I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: Tired from the move. Day 2: Everyone thinks I'm an idiot." - Steven Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment