Sunday, November 9, 2014

365 Project - Day 12

“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am grateful for so much today, including the opportunity for rest as a result of my broken leg... Grateful for the love, grace and peace of God, the love of family, the laughter of children, the warmth of my parents' voices, the gift of flowers, the comfort of a caring husband, the safe return of a son, the hugs of friends and children, the generosity of a kind note, energizing crisp weather and the beauty that surrounds us every day. Abundance and gratitude are inextricably intertwined. And, again, I am thankful!

Today's photo: "Gratitude"



"This a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before." Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment