Thursday, December 25, 2014

365 Project - Day 54

Merry Christmas! As I shared in my previous blog, one of my favorite things about this season is the opportunity to enjoy the children's concerts. This photo is from the Newtown High School Singers Christmas Concert. This was a fun evening for the families of the 21 teenagers who participate in this auditioned a cappella group. The only sad thing about the evening was that my son, Aidan, did not sing a solo. He sang with the group and he played piano as the accompanist for several of his friends. He told me that he was too stressed learning the pieces for the piano to even join in singing the smaller group songs. He did a terrific job playing the piano and everyone was fabulous. Another wonderful holiday event.

This photograph was taken from my seat near the front and below the stage. I was only able to capture a portion of the group and the lighting was not the best. From my seat, my son looked green under the lights in the back row - a lovely kermitish look! Though he memorizes the songs, I sure wish he would remember to bring along his Singers notebook!

Best wishes for a blessed holiday! Merry Christmas!

Today's Photo: "Hark! the Herald Angels Sing"



"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:8



EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 400
35mm
f/2
1/45

No comments:

Post a Comment