Tuesday, December 30, 2014

365 Project - Day 61

This was the Bible App bible verse of the day and one that I bookmarked. I thought it would be fun to try to isolate the verse in today's photo, while continuing with the black and white theme. I had more trouble narrowing focus to just these words than I had anticipated. I was determined to capture the bible for the day, but I almost switched to a different verse simply out of frustration - yes, I was getting dismayed!

It was an interesting exercise. This particular bible has lots of papers in it that kept sliding out, making the photograph less neat than I wanted. Also, this page has a coffee stain on it. It seemed little would go right in choosing to photograph this verse. In the end, I believe I was able to settle into a photo that provides what I wanted, clear focus on this verse. I will try this again, I'm certain, but for now, I'm pleased.

Happy Holidays!

Today's Photo: "Fear Not!"



"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10




EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 100
35mm
f3.3
1/250 (on camera flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment