Saturday, May 2, 2015

365 Project - Day 183

Birds! Despite my husband's declaration that my bird seed choice was a bad one, they finally arrived. While the birds seemed tentative at first, they stayed nevertheless. Several different types of birds enjoyed the seed throughout the day with some staying for awhile or returning off and on. It was a nice treat. I had a great birding day!

I am reminded that anxiety and worry while waiting is unnecessary. God is at work on His plan, His timing is perfect and He always shows up right on time. Our role is to be patient, maintain hope and use our time and skills wisely while we await Him.

This was one of my favorite photographs of the day. This bird flying in reminds me of both the abundance and the arrival of God.

Blessings!

Today's Photo: Right on Time!


"Be like the bird, that pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings." Victor Hugo







EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 320
280mm
f4
1/1500


No comments:

Post a Comment