Friday, May 29, 2015

365 Project - Day 210

I don't favor days when I take photos of a variety of different subjects. Selecting the best is difficult and often becomes a sentimental choice, rather than the day's best. This time, though, I am working hard to hone my skills and one of the best ways to do that is through still life exercises, hence today's selection.

“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” ~Albert Einstein

The good news is I get to play while I sharpen my skills. Well, it's not all play. Sorting out precise content and arrangement, managing the light and adapting all for the optimum photo is in constant flux. And, that can leave me perplexed, as I am today, when I have 2 similar still life photos and am faced with a final selection. Nevertheless, this is all part of the trial and error process of developing a strengthened talent. Every moment is worth it.

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Still life with lemons #2 (#1 did not make the final cut!)



"Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank." Proverbs 22:29





EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f16
1/2s

No comments:

Post a Comment