Friday, May 15, 2015

365 Project - Day 196

I had an epiphany today while I was blowing drying my hair. In my world, you just never know when they will come and I often cannot distinguish between my own creative, crazy imaginings and divine intervention. I suspect, though, someone might suggest that perhaps, the two are one, with the latter supplanting the former. I'm too tired to share the epiphany today. So, I offer this instead:

"My experience has taught me that a man is never quite so near success as when that which he calls 'failure' has overtaken him, for it is on occasions of this sort that he is forced to think. if he thinks accurately, and with persistence, he discovers that so-called failure usually is nothing more than a signal to re-arm himself with a new plan or purpose. Most real failures are due to limitations which men set up in their own minds. If they had the courage to go one step further, they would discover their error."
Andrew Carnegie as discussed with Napoleon Hill

The courage to move forward, I would submit, requires choosing faith over fear.

I choose faith.

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Faith Over Fear



"Be careful what you set your heart upon, for it surely shall be yours." James A. Baldwin






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 250
100mm
f6.7
1/20s

No comments:

Post a Comment