Tuesday, May 19, 2015

365 Project - Day 200

"There are only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein

It is Day 200 and I have such an abundance of photographs that I lost track today, going backward and forward trying to decide precisely from which pool I was to draw today's photo, before discovering the answer. It is a wonderful problem, to be sure.

I see abundance and light in this photograph. Truly an overflow of both the light shining on the tomatoes and the fruit themselves. And, I am reminded that even when I don't feel like enough, I am. I'm feeling weighed down by my own expectations today.

The good news is that if I move forward confidently sharing the fullness of the blessings I have today, more abundance and light will be on it's way. So when it seems I don't even have enough for me, I will overflow with excess to generously share with others. How do I know?

"God can pour on his blessings in astonishing ways so that you're ready for anything and everything, more than just ready to do what needs to be done. As one psalmist puts it, He throws caution to the winds, giving to the needy in reckless abandon. His right-living, right-giving ways never run out, never wear out. This most generous God who gives seed to the farmer that becomes bread for your meals is more than extravagant with you. He gives you something you can then give away, which grows into full-formed lives, robust in God, wealthy in every way, so that you can be generous in every way, producing with us great praise to God." 2 Corinthians 9:8-11

Now, that is a word for me. And a blessing we can all savor, right?

Blessings ...

Today's Photo: Generous Abundance



"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you." Isaiah 60:1






EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 160
50mm
f13
1/2s






No comments:

Post a Comment