Tuesday, May 26, 2015

365 Project - Day 207

"Everyone ... is born with the privilege of being definite, but 98 out of every 100 people lose this privilege by sleeping on it." Napoleon Hill

This photo is for a new project I have underway. Unfortunately, I did not have a large enough space to create the perfect effect, but my son seemed to be pretty happy with his silhouette. It took quite an effort to fit the two of us, the lights and my camera into the roughly 6x8 space we had available. I ended up standing on a chair to get the shot. Not a safe option for a woman with a newly bionic leg. I need a few more photos to complete his portion of the project, but the two silhouettes we worked on are a good start. Frankly, any time, I can complete a photo shoot before he wears out and get a thumbs up and "that's cool," I will declare success!

The importance of this photo is the illustration of his talents with definiteness. I want him to look at this and envision his future with unwavering clarity. His goals are clear and his path has purpose. We are not designed to do everything well. We are, however, uniquely designed to do our own thing exceptionally well. And those unique gifts and talents are needed to improve the world.

Best wishes!

Today's Photo: Definite Purpose



"God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well." Romans 12:6







EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 100
50mm
f11
1/180s

No comments:

Post a Comment