Wednesday, January 14, 2015

365 Project - Day 76

Perhaps it was the cold temperatures, or the rain, or post physical therapy fatigue, but this was not the photograph I believed I had taken! I put my camera in my glove compartment on the way to PT, but was too tired and the weather was too nasty to stop any where on the way home. When I arrived home, I crutched down the wet, icy slopes of our driveway to the Burning Bush nearest the top of the driveway to take my 365 photo for the day. I do not like to get my boot wet and my hood was up to keep my head dry so I was a bit of a mess. I stood tentatively looking at the bush, determined to compose my photograph. I took a few photos and then turned back toward home, satisfied that somehow magic had happened.

In the end, I believe I took 10 photos, including 2 I shot driving up the driveway ;-) Too many to call me a full on slacker and not enough to call me fully ambitious. I had a difficult time selecting any I liked. And, I'm not wishing for a do over! As you know by now, all I am wishing for is warmth and sunshine. Ahh well, here's my promise, if there is another opportunity I will embrace it. So be it!

Warmest Wishes!

Today's Photos: Frosted Burn



"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:11-13




EXIF: Nikon D7100
ISO 200
50mm
f3.3
1/90

No comments:

Post a Comment